Oil of Olay Body Soap in Bar Form  » Cosmetics  »
  • One relatively famous brand of body soap that I have experience with is Oil of Olay Moisturizing Body Soap
  • I noticed the first time that I used it how good it felt on my skin as I was washing
  • The plan seems to work and thus far I have been able to control the increased acne issue
  • The product gives my entire body a youthful, healthy glow that I love and my husband says is “very becoming”
  • Despite the acne problem I still give this product 10 out of 10

• by jonna_daniels

I have issues with really dry skin especially during the fall and winter seasons. I have tried dozens of moisturizing soaps and while some have worked others have not. One relatively famous brand of body soap that I have experience with is Oil of Olay Moisturizing Body Soap. I purchased this product for two reasons: first, it was on sale at Wal-Mart for a dollar and half for three bars and that was a too good of a deal for me to pass up; and finally because I have tried other Oil of Olay products and been very happy with them. This soap is shaped like the normal bar body soap and has a very clean fresh scent to it. I used the product for a few weeks and, for the most part, had some pretty decent results.

The product did a great job of cleaning my body while also moisturizing it. I noticed the

first time that I used it how good it felt on my skin as I was washing. It was like my skin was being nourished and healed all at once. The bar itself was very smooth and gave a very nice foamy lather when used with a little warm water and a wash cloth. As soon as I got out of the shower I noticed a difference in how my skin looked and felt. My legs did not get ashy and dry immediately after the shower but rather felt very smooth and silky.

This product did a truly great job on my body; however I seemed to have a little bit of an issue with using it on my face. It did make my face silky and smooth and did a great job at removing all my make-up but I also noticed that while using this product on my face my acne got ...

• worse. I ended up using an astringent facial soap every morning to wash my face while using the Oil of Olay at night. The plan seems to work and thus far I have been able to control the increased acne issue.

The product gives my entire body a youthful, healthy glow that I love and my husband says is “very becoming”. I would not trade this product for anything; and even though I have tried other body soaps since then I still keep a bar of this product under my sink for use when the other product don’t work and sap all the moisture from my skin.

I would definitely recommend this product to everyone men and women alike! My husband uses this product now as well and it has done a world of good for his skin. I think it may have actually worked better on his skin then on mine. It

makes shaving his skin easier as his face is no longer rough and dry but rather moisturized and smooth. It has done a lot for him and although he does not get the same glow as I do (he is happy about that) the product has done a lot to make him appear younger and more awake. Even his boss has commented that he has been looking much better and has given him more work speaking at meetings and other such events.

My husband and I love this product and we still use it (he more so than I, as I like to experiment with other products). I would suggest this to everyone for use, it works great and helps to renew and protect the skin giving a healthy and youthful appearance. Despite the acne problem I still give this product 10 out of 10. It works so great for both my husband and I.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128111547070430/k2311a1128/11.28.11