Clorox Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • I cannot attest to that personally but I have noticed that the little blue tablet gets considerably smaller at the two week mark and is usually gone by three weeks so I would say that it is probable It does have a very clean fresh smell when you flush and I have also noticed that it helps keep the smell down after someone uses the bathroom
  • There is one down side to using the product though and for many people it may be an issue
  • I would recommend this product for those who clean their bathroom all the time or who want to space out how often they have to scrub their toilets

• by jonna_daniels

I am a huge Clorox fan and it is a staple in my efforts to sanitize and disinfect my home. One product by Clorox that I use on a regular basis is Clorox Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner. It is a big round blue tablet of Clorox cleaner that is too be dropped into the tank of one’s toilet bowl. It dissolves little by little as you flush allowing the cleaner to clean and sanitize the bowl after every flush. This product can be found at just about any grocery store. I purchased mine at Wal-Mart for around two dollars for two tablets.

This product really does a good job of cleaning the toilet bowl after each use. That is not to say that this product is a substitute for regular cleaning with a brush but it

will allow me to go about a few before I clean the toilet. Even then it does not really need it, there are not rings or anything, but a week is all that I can comfortably go between cleanings. My sister uses the product as well and has told me before that she can go about two weeks between cleaning. I cannot attest to that personally but I have noticed that the little blue tablet gets considerably smaller at the two week mark and is usually gone by three weeks so I would say that it is probable

It does have a very clean fresh smell when you flush and I have also noticed that it helps keep the smell down after someone uses the bathroom. That is a big selling point for me since I am married to ...

• a man who particularly enjoys chili. It gives off a clean fresh scent every time the toilet is flushed and does a good job of neutralizing odors both in the toilet bowl and in the bathroom area itself.

There is one down side to using the product though and for many people it may be an issue. This product will dissolve the rubber seals in the tank and the drain area of your toilet. I usually have to replace both sets of seals after about a year or so of continuous use. I have been using this product for about two years and I have had to replace the seals on my toilet twice. Like I said this may be an issue for a lot of people. Thankfully my husband is a great handyman around our house and has

said that he does not mind replacing the seals in exchange for a cleaner bathroom. However, it is not a repair that I will ever do myself and in the few times that my husband has not been around to do it I did have to pay to have the seals replaced and it was not necessarily cheap.

Overall I do like the product and will continue using it. I would recommend this product for those who clean their bathroom all the time or who want to space out how often they have to scrub their toilets. Also, this is a great product if you have guests as it will help keep their toilet clean their bathroom odors to a minimum. Like I said the seal replacement issue is a down side but for me it’s worth it.

Clorox Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5328111547050430/k2311a1128/11.28.11