Jason Natural Cosmetics Lavender Hand and Body Lotion Therapy
  • One of the lavender body care products I really enjoyed using and found helpful was the Jason Natural Cosmetics Lavender Hand and Body Therapy Lotion
  • I know when I lost my boyfriend I used the lotion a lot to help soothe away some of the sadness away and ease my too sleep a bit better
  • I know I will definitely use this body lotion again in the future to help ease other tensions and stresses away that come about in my life
  • It is definitely a great product and I would recommend it to anyone in a stressful situation to use to help relax naturally

• by Robins

When I was going through a stressful time, I used many lavender body care products too help ease some of the tension and stress naturally. One of the lavender body care products I really enjoyed using and found helpful was the Jason Natural Cosmetics Lavender Hand and Body Therapy Lotion.

The lotion has a sweet florally calming lavender scent to it that is not very overpowering at all. The lotion is free from dyes so it is creamy white

in color and has a silky smooth creamy texture to it. The natural ingredients that make up the lotion are aloe, calendula, vitamins, and minerals. Fruit extracts, green tea, lavender, white tea, marigolds, macadamia oil and evening primrose oil. These ingredients soothe and heal damaged skin well while calming the mind and spirit naturally from stressful situations. I know when I lost my boyfriend I used the lotion a lot to help soothe away some of the sadness away and ease my too sleep a bit better.

The way I used this body lotion was by take a palm full of it and massaged it into my body from head to toe for like 5 minutes. The lotion really soaked into my skin well without leaving it feeling greasy or sticky it was nice. I was left with soft skin and a smooth glowing body. My favorite time to use the lotion was before bedtime when I was really down and needed ...

• Jason Natural Cosmetics Lavender Hand and Body Lotion Therapy
      help calming down. I also find it helpful to carry it around with my in my handbag when I was out and about and needed to massage some of the lotion into my hands just so I could smell the calming scent of the lavender lotion to help ease my negative thoughts away so I could just get through my outing.

Now the lotion comes in an 8 fluid ounce bottle and is pricey, but well worth the money to keep

the skin looking beautiful and feeling soft and keeping the mind stress free. I know I will definitely use this body lotion again in the future to help ease other tensions and stresses away that come about in my life. It is definitely a great product and I would recommend it to anyone in a stressful situation to use to help relax naturally. I would even recommend this body lotion to someone with sensitive skin because it didn’t irritate my sensitive skin at all.

Shayna says :

I hope this one gets reviewed. Very smooth lotion and smells and feels great.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128111547020430/k2311a1128/11.28.11