Vaseline Rich Conditioning Petroleum Jelly  » Cosmetics  »
  • This makes me happy because I think the fewer ingredients in a skin care product the better
  • I have really sensitive skin and I know when I use this jelly it isn’t going to irritated it at all
  • I have also applied this jelly to my feet before bedtime to, to help soften the bottom of my heels up and I found it helped a lot
  • I would definitely recommend this cocoa butter jelly to anyone to use to help keep skin looking and feeling its best
  • In addition, I find this skin care product to be affordable and one of the best ones out there to use on my sensitive skin on a daily basis

• by Robins

Winter is here and one of the skin care products I have just started using to help keep my skin soft, nourished and well protected is the Vaseline Rich Conditioning Petroleum Jelly with Cocoa Butter. I have been using this petroleum jelly product for about 3 weeks and my skin feels a lot softer and smoother and doesn’t seem to dry out as fast as it use to. We have a fireplace in our home that we constantly have going and it tends to dry out the air and my skin badly. I even have eczema patches, but when they become itchy now I massage

the jelly into the patches and they become hydrated, soft, soothed and well protected so I don’t have to worry about them becoming infected or bothersome anytime soon.

The jelly comes in a clear 7 ounce jar and is made from petrolatum and cocoa butter and that’s it. This makes me happy because I think the fewer ingredients in a skin care product the better. I have really sensitive skin and I know when I use this jelly it isn’t going to irritated it at all. The jelly is golden in color, super thick and jelly like in texture and has a sweet cocoa butter ...

• scent to it that is overpowering. The jelly is a bit greasy, but if you are patient and work it into the skin using a gentle massage it will absorb into it well leaving you feeling soft instead of greasy. I personally find applying this jelly after a warm shower is best because it seems to melts into the skin better leaving it feeling hydrated and soft.

I also like to apply this cocoa butter jelly to my lips at nighttime to help soften them up and protect them from drying out when I am sleeping. I have also applied this jelly to my feet

before bedtime to, to help soften the bottom of my heels up and I found it helped a lot. I would definitely recommend this cocoa butter jelly to anyone to use to help keep skin looking and feeling its best. I know I will keep this jelly on hand all the time now after trying it for 3 weeks and loving the way it has improved my skins softness while protecting it from drying out any further. In addition, I find this skin care product to be affordable and one of the best ones out there to use on my sensitive skin on a daily basis.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128111546980430/k2311a1128/11.28.11