Avon Nailwear Pro Nail Enamel - Pink Radiance  » Cosmetics  »
  • It definitely doesn't last as long as other nailpolishes I've used, but I guess because it goes on thick so you use it up faster
  • I've noticed my nail polish start to chip within a day of putting it on
  • So I would recommend this nail polish, althought it doesn't last very long, it is very quick drying and it's my favorite one to use

• by Evelynn

If you are looking for a great nail polish then look no more! You need to try Avon’s Nailwear Pro Nail Enamel Nail Polish, my favorite color is Pink Radiance! This nail polish is my favorite nail polish that I have ever used by far, and it’s affordable! When it goes on sale you can pick it up for between $2 - $3!

This nail polish dries very quickly, in fact with this nail polish I can actually do my nails again. I

have three kids I’m constantly chasing around and I never have time to polish my nails because I don’t have time to wait for them to dry, but this nail polish dries so fast that I have time to polish my nails again!

The nail polish comes out very thick, it’s never watery or faded on your nail like some nail polishes look afte applying them. The color comes out perfect! And it’s never clumpy overly thick to makeit look bad. In fact ...

• after applying it it kind of smoothes itself out perfectly so it looks like it was professionally done.

My favorite color is Pink Radiance, it’s a bright pink with sparkles in it! My only complaints about this nail polish is that the container is small, you only get so many uses out of it. It definitely doesn’t last as long as other nailpolishes I’ve used, but I guess because it goes on thick so you use it up faster! My other complaint is

it doesn’t last a long time, but than again what nail polish does last? I’ve noticed my nail polish start to chip within a day of putting it on. Which stinks, but at least it doesn’t crack like some nail polishes I’ve used.

So I would recommend this nail polish, althought it doesn’t last very long, it is very quick drying and it’s my favorite one to use. I have sveral other colors and the colors always come out very sharp and distint, all great colors!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125111546930330/k2311a1125/11.25.11