Avon Extra Last Pressed Foundation - Light Beige  » Cosmetics  »
  • Well I'm happy to say I finally found a foundation that did all of that
  • I bought from Avon the Extra Last Pressed Light Beige Foundation
  • And the best part is when I wear it my skin is completely flawless

• by Evelynn

Makeup can be very tricky, trying to pick out colors that go perfect with your face and make you look better instead of worse. Foundation isn’t just the base coat, this is maybe the most important piece of makeup you put on everyday! The foundation can make the difference of looking perfect or lookin back, it can make you look younger or older depending on if you find the right one.

I have been wearing foundation for many year. It has been many years of trying to find a good foundation that made my skin look flawless while lasting all

day and not changing the color of my face. Well I’m happy to say I finally found a foundation that did all of that! And it’s affordable!

I bought from Avon the Extra Last Pressed Light Beige Foundation. When I first got it I was a little shocked, it came in a nice little compact with a huge mirror inside! The compact was actually a lot bigger than mot of the foundation compacts I get, and when I looked inside it wasn’t just the compact that was big, the entire inside consited of foundation, so you get alot of it ...

• for the money!

Inside the compact was also a face sponge to apply the foundation. Which is great! I don’t know how many times I bought foundation only to get home and have no way to apply it to my face becaue it didn’t come with an applicator. The compact is small enough to throw it into your purse so you can bring it with you everywhere. But you really don’t need to, because the foundation really does last all day long, I don’t have to re-apply it half way through the day! And the best part is when I

wear it my skin is completely flawless! I have slightly reddish skin on my cheeks and it takes the red away completely! I look like I should be on the cover of a magazine my skin is so perfect when I wear this foundation!

It’s just a great foundation! It goes on smooth, it doesn’t leave clumps, the color matches my skin so it doesn’t show that I’m wearing it and it’s not heavy, it doesn’t feel like I’m wearing any foundation! It’s just a perfect foundation! I would recommend this product to all! It works great for me and I love it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125111546920330/k2311a1125/11.25.11