Advance Techniques Color Protection Conditioner  » Health  »
  • I have always had a problem finding a great Conditioner
  • After using this Conditioner my hair became so smooth, and the best part is that it stays smooth for the entire day no matter if I blow dry my hair or just let it air dry
  • I have noticed a huge difference in my hair and not only that it is so much smoother, but it also doesn't get oily or greasy anymore
  • I would definitely recommend this to all women, especially those with long unmanagable hair

• by Evelynn

I have always had a problem finding a great Conditioner. I have extremely long hair and it always seems to be very knotty, oily, greasy, and just unmanagable most of the time! I have searchd for and tried many, many different Conditioners so that my hair would just look nicer and be easier to take care of. After a long search I finally found Avon’s Advance Techniques Color Protection Conditioner.

I have been using this Conditioner for quite a while now and I abslutely love it! I

can feel the difference and smoothness in my hair immediately after rinsing the Conditioner out of it, which is not something I have experienced with any other conditioner before. After using this Conditioner my hair became so smooth, and the best part is that it stays smooth for the entire day no matter if I blow dry my hair or just let it air dry.

I have noticed a huge difference in my hair and not only that it is so much smoother, but it also doesn’t ...

• get oily or greasy anymore! Which is the greatest thing ever! Because there is nothing worse than you hair becoming oily and greasy halfway through each and everyday, because that just doesn’t look good at all. So I have felt a lot better about myself since I started using it because now I feel like my hair always looks nice.

My hair also has been so easy to brush and the knotts have been minimal! I now enjoy brushing my hair and it’s just so easy to

take care of it and it always looks nice and smooth! Finding a Conditioner that works for my hair has been a great thing! I now walk out of my house every morning with confidence instead of trying to hide myself!

I would definitely recommend this to all women, especially those with long unmanagable hair. Now, I use the color protection conditioner because I have highlights, and it hasn’t faded them one bit! In fact they look just as good as the day I had it done!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3425111546820330/k2311a1125/11.25.11