Caress Silkening Body Wash in Tahitian Renewal  » Cosmetics  »
  • The bottle is huge, which means not only does it cost less than my old body washes, it also lasts longer
  • I would recommend it for anyone who wants an exfoliating body wash

• by Melanie Noell

This has become my go-to body wash because it smells great, exfoliates, and it costs much less than my Body Shop body washes.

Before I started buying this body wash, I typically chose creamy body washes. They feel really luxurious, but I don’t always feel CLEAN afterwards. Because Caress’s body wash is a more gel-based formula, I feel a lot cleaner than when I use cream body washes. I’m not sure if it moisturizes as

well, but my skin always feels really soft afterwards.

That might be because of the exfoliants within the body wash. I used to have a separate exfoliant in the shower (usually my apricot body scrub), but this product really reduces the need to have that separate product. It’s a gentle exfoliant, too, so I can use it every day and my skin feels silky smooth.

I really like the smell of this product, too. It’s ...

• a bit tropical and a bit sweet, but not overpoweringly so. I hate body washes that have an overpowering scent (my boyfriend’s is so strong I can smell it when the bottle is open!), but this one is light and refreshing. I get compliments on smelling nice after I use this body wash even when I’m not wearing any perfume. So it leaves a slight scent, but it’s not strong enough that I actually
        smell it on myself.

Finally, this product is a great value. I always pick it up at Target for about $4, even less when it’s on sale. The bottle is huge, which means not only does it cost less than my old body washes, it also lasts longer!

This is a great body wash that will leave you smelling good and feeling clean. I would recommend it for anyone who wants an exfoliating body wash. I love it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125111546800330/k2311a1125/11.25.11