Body Tech sm-5 Aerobic Stepper  » Health  »
  • The best part in my opinion is because the arms don't move my mom was able to use this machine after heart surgery when arm movement is restricted
  • I like using it because it is fun when listening to music
  • In my opinion it is a great addition to any home gym because it takes up little space and is simple to use

• by Deanne

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)
      The body tech stepper is an extremely usefull and reasonable piece of exercise equipment. Unlike some other steppers it is one where you stand up and the legs do

not move on there own at all. You can adjust each leg seperately from light resistance to heavy resistance. It even has the electronic step counter. The best part ...

Beverly Sackitey says :

I am looking for information on the Body Tech Nita SA 770 Aerobic Stepper. I own one and it has stopped coming on. Any ideas?

Jennifer Davis says :

I had an electric aerobic stepper that had the same problem. Turns out there was a short in the switch board that controlled the counter. I ended keeping it but using a small pedometer to try and count my steps.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342904154680630/k2311a0429/4.29.07