Nikon D3100 Digital Camera
  • Its 18 to 55 millimeters lens really gave me an unforgettable experience especially when I attended the engagement party of my cousin
  • I was amazed with the result of the image when it was developed, I think about studying photography and put my own photo business because of its high quality outcome
  • I thought that this camera would give me a headache from its complicated multitude of settings but I was wrong
  • However, I just noticed that when I left the view settings to its liveview mode, the battery easily drained

• by markempee

Before I acquired Nikon D3100 Digital Camera, I usually envied my friends who has this device because they could take a very clear shot images of anything and any place they want. This made me challenged to earn money to also purchase this device.

When I unboxed my D3100 Camera, it came together with a black shoulder strap, rechargeable battery, 18 to 55 millimeter lens, and

other useful accessories. I really treasure this device because it is actually my first time to own this quality device, I even bought a separate camera case to protect it from shocks and water in case of accident although the camera case is not actually included in the package. Its 18 to 55 millimeters lens really gave me an unforgettable experience especially when I attended the engagement party of my cousin. I excitedly took a shot using this camera and its powerful lens every angles and positions of the couples to be. I was amazed with the result of the image when it was developed, I think about studying photography and put my own photo business because of its high quality outcome.

I can also assess that this camera is best ...

• Nikon D3100 Digital Camera
      for beginners because of its easy and simple to adjust features. I can choose what I want from blurring the backgrounds to sharpening the focus, this made me easier to do because of its “Guide” mode which guided me in the various settings and features of the device. I thought that this camera would give me a headache from its complicated multitude of settings but
      I was wrong.

I’ve been experimenting for a week for this device especially its light and screen settings because I really want and excited to learn about photography. However, I just noticed that when I left the view settings to its “liveview” mode, the battery easily drained. I just keep it to its normal settings when I don’t use it especially if I am away from my house.

Evelyn Mbeni Wambua says :

re : However, I just noticed that when I left the view settings to its liveview mode, the battery easily drained
It’s true, Nikon D3100 Digital Camera produces high quality pictures.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4325111546770330/k2311a1125/11.25.11