Wintec Pro Dressage Saddle  » Other  »
  • I've also noticed that my Wintec Pro doesn't show as much wear as my friends leather saddles
  • I was relived when I found out Wintec Pro Dressage had an easy change gullet system
  • That in my opinion was the most ingenuous thing any saddle company could have created
  • But once I got my Wintec Pro I realized just how amazing this saddle was

• by Khrystian

Let me start out by saying once you get a Wintec Pro Dressage your butt is now spoiled. I dread using other saddles because nothing compares to my Wintec Pro’s comfort.

Wintec has created truly revolutionary synthetic saddles. Not only do they last longer. But are generally easier to work with and to clean. Which is something I always look for in a saddle. My saddles often get muddy fast and I used to hate cleaning my leather saddles because

it was so vigorous. I didn’t want to miss any spots because it could possibly damage my leather. Wintec made saddle cleaning less of a chore and more of a task. Just simply spray their synthetic cleaner on and wipe away. No conditioning or anything like that.

I’ve also noticed that my Wintec Pro doesn’t show as much wear as my friends leather saddles. They also don’t get dried and crack which is irritating during the colder seasons when there is little ...

• moisture in the air.

When I was still shopping for my saddle I had a very odd shaped mare. Every saddle I had just rolled around on her, nothing quiet fit. I was relived when I found out Wintec Pro Dressage had an easy change gullet system. Which means instead of buying new saddles for all horses. I had a saddle that fit them all. All I had to do what change the gullet to the correct size. That in my opinion

was the most ingenuous thing any saddle company could have created. That basically had me sold.

But once I got my Wintec Pro I realized just how amazing this saddle was. The synthetic swayed clung to the swayed on my riding pants. Giving me a more stable seat. This saddle is also my first choice for any gaited horse. Unlike bulky western saddles the small Wintec Pro Dressage allowed my horse plenty of free movement in the saddle. Which help his gaiting performance A LOT.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1223111546600630/k2311a1123/11.23.11