Clinique Airbrush Concealer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have had a lot of trouble with my eye bags and I noticed how my old concealer started to fail me probably because the company was starting to cut its costs and that in a way, degraded their product
  • I felt fooled because I thought it was really not used like an airbrush
  • I think it was coined an airbrush concealer because it gives identical effects with airbrush makeup
  • I suggest you consult salesladies, who have been equipped with makeup knowledge, to assist you in choosing which is best for you just like what I did because I find it very important to choose the shade which looks just natural on me
  • It cost me Php1200.00 which is approximately USD28-29

• by makeuplover

I have had a lot of trouble with my eye bags and I noticed how my old concealer started to fail me probably because the company was starting to cut its costs and that in a way, degraded their product. That was the reason I invested in Clinique Airbrush Concealer. I have heard from a friend working in a salon about how good airbrush makeup is.

As for the package, it had the usual classy look of Clinique products. It was in green pen-like shape with a silver cap or lid. I felt fooled because I thought it was really not used like an airbrush. It was used just like a pen.

The use, however unexpected, is really easy. The other end of Clinique Airbrush Concealer, which

is opposite to the pen, can be rotated in short clicks. The rotation causes some concealer out and into the brush. What I do is just use some two or three clicks because I am avoiding letting out more than what I need of the concealer. After applying the concealer, I rub it a little more but I do it gently. The concealer has to blend perfectly but make sure the rubbing is done gently because the skin around the aye area is very delicate and sensitive.

The effect of the product is really good and natural-looking. It gives me that flawless look which lasts a day so I do not have to constantly retouch. I think it was coined an airbrush concealer because it gives ...

• identical effects with airbrush makeup.

What is good about Clinique Airbrush Concealer is that in comes in more than one shade. I have used the fair skin because my skin color is really light. Others who have a darker skin tone can use the medium and neutral fair shade. I suggest you consult salesladies, who have been equipped with makeup knowledge, to assist you in choosing which is best for you just like what I did because I find it very important to choose the shade which looks just natural on me.

The only thing that I consider a con about this product is its price. It cost me Php1200.00 which is approximately USD28-29. The volume of the concealer inside the pen is 1.5mL which made it

more sound expensive. However, the product can be used for a minimum of 4 months when constantly used. One Clinique Airbrush Concealer should not be used for a period more than 24 months after the first use of the product. I think this is for proper sanitation purposes and to avoid certain chemical reactions. The brush at the tip may tend to get more germs and viruses when used too long.

Overall, I am giving Clinique Airbrush Concealer a seven out of ten because, though the product’s packaging and results are superb, the price and the volume of the product isn’t really economical and it is very conducive to waste. For those who have a lot of money, I think this will be a great buy for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123111546500630/k2311a1123/11.23.11