Lush Snake Oil Scalp Massage Bar  » Cosmetics  »
  • I noticed flakes falling like snow when I try to scratch my scalp
  • It is really cheap at Php199.00 when I bought it at an online shop in a social networking site, and that is just about $4-5
  • I love the effect of this product because it moisturizes my scalp and I have noticed how my dandruff and flakes began to disappear after being loyal to the product
  • The effect, however, is just superb and I know that everyone with dandruff would love to use this because this is definitely an answer to their problem

• by makeuplover

Ever since I switched to a cheaper shampoo because of budget constraints, I started feeling itch in my head. I noticed flakes falling like snow when I try to scratch my scalp. It is a bit embarrassing especially because I wear black a lot and these flakes tend to be visible when they fall from my head.

My BFF suggested me to use Lush Snake Oil Scalp Massage Bar since she has noticed the burden I was carrying. At first I was hesitant on using the product because it does not look so good to be that effective as she said it was. I gave it a try though because it was

not that much of a risk to buy the product. It is really cheap at Php199.00 when I bought it at an online shop in a social networking site, and that is just about $4-5.

Lush Snake Oil Scalp Massage Bar is very easy to use. It is just like a soap which you use without water. All that is needed is heat so what I do is just slice a small part to melt with my hands. The bar melts using the body temperature. I slice the soap to make sure that I do not unintentionally melt the other parts because it will just waste the product when I melt more ...

• than what I need.

What I do not like about this product is its strong smell. Although it is not awful or smelly, it is just really unpleasant to the nose because of the strength which is too overpowering. It would be a lot better for them to tone down the smell of Lush Snake Oil Scalp Massage Bar.

I love the effect of this product because it moisturizes my scalp and I have noticed how my dandruff and flakes began to disappear after being loyal to the product. It has tea tree oil which is known to be good for the skin and that, of course, includes the scalp.

As an animal lover

and an advocate of animal rights, I was surprised of how the bar was called. I do not know how they came up with the name but they have assured that Lush has a no animal-testing policy and they have used natural and synthetic ingredients in the creation of Lush Snake Oil Scalp Massage Bar.

My overall rating for Lush Snake Oil Scalp Massage Bar is a nine out of ten. I love everything about the product except for its strong smell and the not-so-attractive bar. The effect, however, is just superb and I know that everyone with dandruff would love to use this because this is definitely an answer to their problem.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123111546490630/k2311a1123/11.23.11