Sinful Colors Professional Nail Polish in Black on Black  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this nail polish to fix some chipping I had on a manicure, but I actually liked it so much that I've used it several times since then
  • I'm especially impressed that it's such a true black color in spite of its low price
  • I hate being able to see lines or clumps in my nail polish, but I don't really get that problem with this brand
  • I would definitely recommend this is a quality black nail polish
  • And even if you usually choose more expensive nail polish brands, I think you'll be pleased with this one

• by Melanie Noell

I bought this nail polish to fix some chipping I had on a manicure, but I actually liked it so much that I’ve used it several times since then. I got it at Target relatively cheap (under $5) and it’s actually a really good quality nail polish. I’m especially impressed that it’s such a true black color in spite

of its low price.

Although it takes a few coats, this nail polish is a true dark black color that really covers the nail opaquely. And the consistency isn’t thick or heavy like some of the cheaper nail polishes I’ve used - it covers, but it doesn’t feel thick or goopy. That also contributes to how easy it is to get smooth coats with each application. I hate being able to see lines or clumps in my nail polish, but I don’t really get that problem with this brand.

I’m not a huge fan of the bottle because it’s big and bulky. The handle for the polish brush is long enough to fit comfortably in my hand, but it’s very ...

• Sinful Colors Professional Nail Polish in Black on Black
      thick. The thickness paired with the lack of contouring make it more difficult for me to do any precision designs on my nails - if you plan on using this nail polish to make fine lines on your nails, try using a smaller brush.

For the price and quality, you can’t really find a better nail polish. It’s especially great

if you just want a solid black nail, but as long as you use it with a better brush, it’s a really versatile nail polish. I would definitely recommend this is a quality black nail polish. And even if you usually choose more expensive nail polish brands, I think you’ll be pleased with this one. You can even save a few dollars!

abdul manan says :

re : And even if you usually choose more expensive nail polish brands, I think you’ll be pleased with this one
This nail polish is awesome.When i bought it first time it impressed me very much.Now I am a fan of this product.

abdul manan says :

i recommend it to all of you

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123111546470630/k2311a1123/11.23.11