Finish Powerball Automatic Dishwasher Detergent  » Housewares  »
  • For the most part I prefer to use automatic dishwasher gel for my dishwasher
  • I found this product on sale at Wal-Mart for about three to four dollars for a large box
  • I think that one thing that I like is that the product is individually wrapped and so you know exactly how much you are supposed to use
  • I think this is a nice little feature because I do tend to use more than I probably should of dishwasher detergent
  • Overall I would definitely recommend this to other people

• by jonna_daniels

For the most part I prefer to use automatic dishwasher gel for my dishwasher. However, I have tried many different types of detergents and found some that I was relatively pleased with. As far as this product goes I was, for the most part, very pleased with it. I found this product on sale at Wal-Mart for about three to four dollars for a large box.

I think that one thing that I like is that the product is individually wrapped and so you know exactly how much you are supposed to use. It comes in the shape of a little rectangle tab with three different layers which covers all the cycles of your dishwasher. I think this is a nice little feature because I do tend to use more than I probably should of dishwasher

detergent. I really like that they are pre-measured and wrapped individually because it make the job easier. All that I have to do is un-wrap the little tab and stick it in the dishwasher.

I think that these little tablets really do a great job of cleaning my dishes. The first time that I used them I was afraid that they would not dissolve and I would end up with a gritty film and residue all over my dishes and my dishwasher. Thankfully this proved not to be the case as the tablet did indeed dissolve wonderfully and my dishes came out clean and pretty. I also have to say that it did a great job of cleaning my glassware. I did not put any additives in the dishwasher for water spot removal or ...

• anything and as it turns out I did not have too. None of my glasses, or other dishes for that matter, had any kind of water spots on them. They were literally squeaky clean and looked fantastic. However, I think that it is important to mention that I rinse my dishes in hot water before I put them in the dishwasher. Also, if the dishes are heavily soiled and stuck on food I will pre-wash them before I put them into the dishwasher. I do not know how well this product would work if I did not do any of that, but I still think that it might work pretty well for the most part.

I think that the only thing that I did not like about this product was that the box of the

tablets went pretty fast. I go through about two boxes in a thirty day period but I also do dishes about twice a day. So perhaps if the dishwasher was run only once a day than the product may last a lot longer. I really think that it depends heavily on your usage.

Overall I would definitely recommend this to other people. I really feel like they are a great product for the dishwasher. They dissolve well and work like a charm. They leave my dishes spot free and clean so that all I have to do is put them away. I would suggest that everyone at least try the product. I have since discovered that I get more usage and loads out of a bottle of liquid gel but I still have these around for an emergency.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5322111546450330/k2311a1122/11.22.11