Chun Bo Chinese Food Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
66 Sparta Ave, Newton, NJ 07860
  • If you are looking for the best Chinese food in the whole world then you need to go to Chun Bo, in Newton, NJ
  • It is so cool looking, I mean it’s definitely a building that sticks out
  • You don’t just get Chinese food there, you get the entire Chinese environment and experience
  • I recommend everyone to go here at least once
  • I try different items every time I go there and I haven’t found one thing that I dislike

• by Evelynn

If you are looking for the best Chinese food in the whole world then you need to go to Chun Bo, in Newton, NJ! They have the absolute best Chinese food I have ever tasted! And I have been to many, many Chinese Restaurants and no one even comes close to comparing to Chun Bo! Even after I moved I tried all the Chinese places close to my new home and although it wasn’t bad, it just wasn’t great like Chun Bo’s Food. So I find myself driving an hour to go to Chun Bo’s whenever I am in the mood for Chinese Food!

At Chun Bo’s

you can either eat in the Restaurant or order out. Although I usually order out I have eaten inside the Restaurant many times, how could you not? It is the coolest looking building both inside and out! The outside is decorated as a Chinese building! It is so cool looking, I mean it’s definitely a building that sticks out. You can’t miss it when you drive my! It’s very colorful and there are two huge giant lion statues at the front door. It’s just an amazing sight to see!

But it doesn’t stop there, once you walk in there is a giant water fountain and pond right ...

• inside in the middle of the building! The entire inside is all done up and decorated again and it’s really cool! You don’t just get Chinese food there, you get the entire Chinese environment and experience! It is really fun to go in and see it all and eat there!

Then once you get seated, the service is always very friendly, and really great! The food is served very quickly! Sometimes there is a line to get seats, which doesn’t surprise me one bit considering how great the food is and how awesome it be inside the building! But they have a nice waiting area by the

fountain, pond so at least you have something to look at!

I recommend everyone to go here at least once! It’s a place that the food is just awesome it speaks for itself, and the building and environment, well you got to check it out! And it’s not just one or two dishes that are good! I try different items every time I go there and I haven’t found one thing that I dislike! So go there and try the food and check out the building! It’s really cool! Oh, and you can bring the kids too, if they like Chinese food! It will be fun for them too!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 722111546440330/k2311a1122/11.22.11