Nintendo DSI XL
  • So I bought the DSI XL for my entire family
  • I would recommend the Nintendo DSI XL to everyone

• by Evelynn

The Nintendo DSI XL is amazing! It’s just so much fun to play and it really is great for all ages! I have one my husband has one and two of my kids both have one! My thid child is too young for it still but when he gets a little older I’m going to buy him one as well!

We started out with the original Nintendo DS, which was great too but the screen is so small compared to the Nintendo DSI XL. So when the DSI XL came out I had to get it and what a difference the bigger screen makes! It’s just bettr quality and visibility! It really makes it tht

much easier to see the screen and to play! So I bought the DSI XL for my entire family.

It’s really a great portable gaming system! You can buy games for adults and games for kids, there is such a wide variety of games that you never get bored! And the games are so affordable, and if you buy a game and don’t like it you can even sell it back to the store once you are done with it. Ok so you won’t get full price, but still you get something back instead of just taking a total loss for it.

The DSI is really easy to use, as my three year old is ...

• able to play it and use it perfectly! You just use the little pen, and move it over the screen, just be carefull not to scratch the screen or hit it too hard, because then it could break. But the pen has a spot in the one side where it sits when you are not using it, so you can’t lose it! It just pops into he DSI and sits there! The battery is rechargable so you just have to plug it in and recharg it so you don’t have to constantly change and go through batteries! I even bought a cute little case to put it all in so I wouldn’t lose any of
        the games. You can also buy a car charger and so the kids have something to do when we drive long distances, which is great for me!

I would recommend the Nintendo DSI XL to everyone! Kids, Adults it doesn’t matter your age, it’s fun for all! I love it and so does my family! And you can even sinc the DSI’s so that certain games you can actually play with or against each other! It’s just so much fun. And it has a camera on it so you can do all sorts of things on it, not just play games! This is a must have! I love it and am glad to have it.

Nintendo DSI XL

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1622111546420330/k2311a1122/11.22.11