Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill Restaurant Newton, NJ  » Restaurants  »
6 N Park Drive, Newton, NJ
  • I have been there many times and I always have a great experience
  • It's always so good and the portions are decent, I usually can't fnish my meal and have to bring it home in a doggy bag, which I love because then I have some for lunch the next day to eat
  • I recommend that everyone go there and try it, you have nothing to lose
  • With good food and great service it i definitely a great place to go for lunch or dinner

• by Evelynn

If you haven’t ever been to Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill Restaurant, I would suggest you go there an try it! and if you are in the area of Newton, NJ I would suggest you go to that one! I have been there many times and I always have a great experience! The only con is that make sure you don’t go right at lunch time or dinner time, try to go on off hours other wise you may have to wait a while to be seated! It tends to get packed at times, especially on weekends.

The

food is great! I try to have a different plate everytime I go, but my favorite is the three cheese chicken penne pasta! I have yet to try a dish that I didn’t like! It’s always so good and the portions are decent, I usually can’t fnish my meal and have to bring it home in a doggy bag, which I love because then I have some for lunch the next day to eat!

It’s always very clean there! Both the inside and outside of the restaurant is very well kept! The decorations inside are always ...

• fun to look at, you will never know what you will come across hanging on the wall! And the way the seating is you are somewhat private from the next table. Althought it maybe better if they were able to isolate each table a little better, I still don’t mind, I sure have been to places that were a lot worse. At least you don’t feel like you are sitting on top of your neighbor there.

The service is always great there! The waitors/waitresses are always very friendly and very quick. They immediately come over after

you are seated to take your drink orders! And they never leave you waiting for too long! The food usually get to the table rather quickly, unless the restaurant is completely packed then it will take a little longer, but that’s a given!

I recommend that everyone go there and try it, you have nothing to lose! With good food and great service it i definitely a great place to go for lunch or dinner! It is also a great places for families to go, they do have a great kids menu too. It’s just a great restaurant!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 722111546410330/k2311a1122/11.22.11