Avon Foot Works Lavender Clay Mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love to wear sandals in the summer and open heeled shoes for work but I am always so embarrased about how dried out my feet especailly my heels are
  • I go to a nail salon and get pedicures, which definitely helps my feet big time
  • So I bought it right away, and tried it and I was thrilled to find that it worked
  • I definitely recommend this to everyone and especially those who have really dried out or cracked feet

• by Evelynn

If you have extremely dry feet then you need to buy the Avon Foot Works Lavender Clay Mask! I have always had extremely dry feet and I have tried everything, and I mean everything, from lotions to scrubs to moisturizers to special soap for them and I could never get them smooth! I love to wear sandals in the summer and open heeled shoes for work but I am always so embarrased about how dried out my feet especailly my heels are.

I go to

a nail salon and get pedicures, which definitely helps my feet big time. My feet become so smooth, but it only lasts for a few days, even if I constantly put lotion on them, they eventully go back to being dried out. And unfotunatly I don’t have the time or money to go every week to get a professonal pedicure.

So I was recommended the Avon Foot Works Lavender Clay Mask by a friend. So I bought it right away, and tried it and I was thrilled to find that it worked! It was so easy to use, it’s just like a mask that you put on your face, only you put it on your feet! You put it on and have to sit there and let it dry for about ten minutes then just wash it off with warm water. Which is fine if you want to sit over the tub and not have to walk anywhere for ten minutes! Sometimes I just do one foot at a time ...

• Avon Foot Works Lavender Clay Mask
      so I can still hop aroud the house on one foot.

But it worked so great, and once you wash off he mask you can instantly feel the smoothness it leaves on your feet! In fact, not only was my foot smooth, but the cracks on my heels were just about filled in! It’s like they were healed instantly! I could not believe how well it worked! And the smoothness even lasted longer then getting a pedicure! My feet have never felt so smooth before.

I definitely recommend this to everyone and especially those who have really dried out or cracked feet. It really does work! And now I don’t have to be embarrassed wearing sandals or my open heeled shoes! Ok, so I use it like once a week just to keep my feet perfect, but it’s so affordable that it’s not a big deal and I don’t have to waste all that money getting pedicures that don’t work as well. I’m just so glad I finally found something that worked for me.

Avon Foot Works Lavender Clay Mask
Ramandip says :

re : I definitely recommend this to everyone and especially those who have really dried out or cracked feet
I have also very dry feet specially in the summer but after using it my feet becoming so smooth ..so i recommend to you buy Avon Foot Clay Mask as it makes ur feet so smooth u can wear any type of sandales and heels..

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122111546400330/k2311a1122/11.22.11