Avon Advanced Techniques Color Protection Shampoo  » Health  »
  • I have been using this shampoo for some time now and I love it
  • Then I would have the problem of some shampoo's leaving my very long hair extremely knotty, and it would take me forever to get my hair nice
  • So I bought the Avon Advance Techniques Color Protection Shampoo, I felt I didn't have anything to lose, since I couldn't find a shampoo that worked I may as well try it
  • And the best part is that it is so cheap compared to what I was spending on Shampoo
  • It has worked for me and I think everyone should try it

• by Evelynn

If you are on the search for that perfect Shampoo and you have colored hair, try the Avon Advance Techniques Color Protection Shampoo. I have been using this shampoo for some time now and I love it! I have been looking for the perfect shampoo for some time now, I have tried just about every shampoo out there and in one way or another it would disappoint me.

With all the shampoo’s I’ve ever used I have found that my hair would get very oily half way through the day.

And then I would feel really gross and I often felt like I looked really bad and just wasn’t happy. Then I would have the problem of some shampoo’s leaving my very long hair extremely knotty, and it would take me forever to get my hair nice.

After problm after problem, I decied to go with expensive shampoos thinking that if I spend more money on them they would work better, but I quickly found that spending more on shampoo didn’t make the shampoo work better! So I bought the ...

• Avon Advance Techniques Color Protection Shampoo, I felt I didn’t have anything to lose, since I couldn’t find a shampoo that worked I may as well try it.

I have now been using it for almost a year and I love it so much. The shampoo actually has not made my hair oily at all, it truly is a miracle! And it leaves my hair smooth and soft and perfect whether or not I blow dry it! It’s been less knotty an much easier to brush! I have been so

happy to have found a shampoo that actually helped my hair instead of making it worse.

And the best part is that it is so cheap compared to what I was spending on Shampoo! And it really did protect my hair color, it did not fade one bit! This shampoo is amazing and I recommend it to everyone! It has worked for me and I think everyone should try it! I have been recommending it to all my friends and family and none of them had a complaint about it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3422111546390330/k2311a1122/11.22.11