Benefit Bad Gal Eyeliner  » Cosmetics  »
  • The best eyeliner I have used so far as I could remember is BeneFit Bad Gal Eyeliner, and I have always been told that I have a good memory
  • The product inside is even more amazing because it was unique in the sense that almost all eyeliners that I have encountered were thinner in diameter
  • It actually cost me Php849.00 or approximately USD19-20
  • I would recommend BeneFit Bad Gal Eyeliner to everyone I know though I know not everyone could afford it

• by makeuplover

A girl’s look would just not be complete without striking eyes. I have always believed in that so I have made sure I have an eyeliner in my makeup kit ever since I started caring about how I looked. The best eyeliner I have used so far as I could remember is BeneFit Bad Gal Eyeliner, and I have always been told that I have a good memory.

For the packaging, BeneFit Bad Gal Eyeliner really did catch my eye because of its pretty and long box. The product inside is even more amazing because it was unique in the sense that almost all eyeliners that I have encountered were thinner in diameter. BeneFit Bad Gal Eyeliner is bigger and comes in pink. I really

found it very attractive and I was so proud of having one.

The application is very easy and liberal. There are a lot of techniques in applying eyeliner and I am used to having it with wings in the ends because it brings out the shape of my eyes. I apply it once or twice depending on the look I want to achieve and the time of day, I use a darker one at night when I’m about to go out and party hard. The actual color is really dark so there should be extra caution in the application since nobody wants to look like they have just attended a Halloween party when they actually have not. The eyeliner glides easily so I do not ...

• have a hard time in drawing a line and I also do it evenly, just as what I have conceptualized.

BeneFit Bad Gal Eyeliner really lives up to its name because the effect given by the use of this product is the smokey eyes effect and it looks really sexy and wild. Those who love looking Emo should try these too because the Emo look can be also achieved using BeneFit Bad Gal Eyeliner.

The only con I could think about for this product is its price. It actually cost me Php849.00 or approximately USD19-20. However, I still think it is worth buying because it does not smudge unless you purposely intend it to, so what I am trying to say is that it stays on

really long and I do not even need to constantly apply a layer or check myself with a mirror. That is how much I trust BeneFit Bad Gal Eyeliner.

Overall, I am giving BeneFit Bad Gal Eyeliner a ten out of ten because it is just amazing that I even find it hard to describe it with words because everything seems to be an understatement. I would recommend BeneFit Bad Gal Eyeliner to everyone I know though I know not everyone could afford it. It is a really good investment because it lasts for six to seven months for me so, if computed, my monthly cost is approximately at a maximum of Php121.00/month. That is not a bad amount for a product that makes us look hot.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122111546260330/k2311a1122/11.22.11