Lysol Disinfecting Wipes  » Housewares  »
  • I thought of all the times I find myself wetting paper towels and rags to clean something and then having to dry the surface
  • Another thing I like about these wipes is that they last long for just one
  • I would continue using these for as long as they make them and would definitely recommend then to others as well

• by salammanicka

One day while shopping at costco, i came a across a three pack of Lysol disinfecting wipes. There were three containers, 80 wipes in each, for 12 dollars. I thought of all the times I find myself wetting paper towels and rags to clean something and then having to dry the surface. Also, doing laundry for the rags over and over again. Even then, the surface isn’t disinfected. I also thought

of all the times I have to go around spraying something and then wiping it. It was such a hassle for me. I picked up a pack.

I now use these for almost every cleaning event. I dust with them, clean up spills with them, and do general disinfecting on telephones and my computer mouse. I also use these in the bathroom after I am done cleaning just to go over ...

• the counters and toilet surfaces. I can always be sure that they do really clean the surface. I also like the fresh, clean scent they leave behind for a while. Another thing I like about these wipes is that they last long for just one. One wipe lets me clean my whole desk set and bookshelf. Two wipes get my kitchen done.

I have no complain about these wipes. The quality,

price, and effectiveness are all A+. Knowing the well known brand, I am sure about the product. They come in different scents too. The ones I have are lemon lime and ocean fresh. They also come in handy wipes which is a purse size pack. I would continue using these for as long as they make them and would definitely recommend then to others as well. They make any cleaning job easier!

Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5322111546240330/k2311a1122/11.22.11