Downy Wrinkle Releaser in Original Scent
  • I noticed that the smell was actually somewhat like that of spray starch when it is wet and is not overly attractive
  • Overall I am really quite impressed with this product
  • I have noticed that this product works a lot better if the clothing was hung up beforehand so the clothing is not ridiculously wrinkled
  • I think that it is important to note that this product does not take the place of ironing by any means but is a good way to keep the ironing time down to just a few minutes or to save you time in a pinch
  • I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has to wear pressed clothing to work or those who have kids who won’t iron their clothes themselves

• by jonna_daniels

Like many professional adults I am required to have nice work clothes that are clean and smartly pressed every morning. Due to this fact I always try to iron my clothes the night before my day that way I do not have to rush needlessly around the next morning. I have forgotten a few times and have gotten in trouble once or twice for what my boss calls “casually frumpy” work attire. However I was at Wal-Mart a few years back when I saw this product in the laundry section. I was about $3.50 for a 12 fluid ounce bottle so that was not too bad.

I recognized the product from the commercial and decided immediately to try it the next time I forgot to iron my clothes. Three or four days later I got the chance and gave the product a try.

I woke up late and realized that I had not ironed my clothing the night before. I went directly for the downy wrinkle relaxer hoping and praying that the product would save me from my boss’ lecture and her pronouncement that my “casually frumpy” style was not a good way to get a promotion. I liberally sprayed the stuff on (I actually probably used way more than is

directed so my clothing was actually a little damp from over spraying) and gave the fabric a few tugs as it dried. It took the product about 10 minutes to dry and to straighten my clothing to a reasonable manner. It was not freshly pressed results by any means but it did look presentable and did save me from another stern lecture. The results actually were pretty good and it looked like I had pressed the clothing quickly but not long enough to develop creases in the pants.

I noticed that the smell was actually somewhat like that of spray starch when it is wet ...

• Downy Wrinkle Releaser in Original Scent
      and is not overly attractive. The smell is almost completely dissipated by the time the fabric dries but seems to take any lingering odors out of the fabric as it dries. I do wish the smell was fresher and that it stayed longer but I do like the fact it does take away any lingering odors that the wash did not get out.

Overall I am really quite impressed with this product. I have noticed that this product works a lot better if the clothing was hung up beforehand so the clothing is not ridiculously wrinkled. I have tried to use the product on some

clothing that was shoved in the back of my shirt drawer and it really did not do that well, there were just too many heavy wrinkles. I think that it is important to note that this product does not take the place of ironing by any means but is a good way to keep the ironing time down to just a few minutes or to save you time in a pinch.

I give the product an 8 because of its results and handiness in a crisis. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has to wear pressed clothing to work or those who have kids who won’t iron their clothes themselves.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5321111546010130/k2311a1121/11.21.11