Nivea Visage Q10 Plus Wrinkle Control Eye Cream
1.0
  • But I found that hard to do, since it dries WHITE
  • I like Nivea, and I had really sensitive skin when I was younger, so I thought that maybe I must have gotten a bad batch, or they've tweaked it since the re-release

• by kris303

First of all, I am OBSESSED with eye cream. I have tiny wrinkles caused by too many college all-nighters, so I will try anything that says “wrinkle control” and “eye cream”.

I’ve tried other products from Nivea’s Q10 plus line, and they worked, so I was delighted to find that they had an eye cream for a reasonable price (500+ Php, or $12.50). It comes in a small squeeze tube, and you tap it on under your

eyes twice a day.

It’s supposed to moisturize, and can go under your make-up. But I found that hard to do, since it dries WHITE. It’s white, and will dry white, and stick in little flakes under your skin. So you can’t even wear it without make-up. And if you do, you’ll have to wash it off, or your primer/foundation/concealer will not stick. Not even powder will stick.

And while it comes out of the tube firm like any other eye cream, it spreads out rather milky. Almost like it melts from the heat of your skin, so it feels goopy when you’re applying it. While you would think anything this runny would be moisturizing, it actually ended up drying my skin.

What’s bad though, is that it actually makes your wrinkle problems worse. I ended up with more wrinkles than before I started using this product. And some of the ones ...

• Nivea Visage Q10 Plus Wrinkle Control Eye Cream
      I had ended up making it deeper.

I have used this product twice: once when I was in college, and a few years later, after I graduated. I like Nivea, and I had really sensitive skin when I was younger, so I thought that maybe I must have gotten a bad batch, or they’ve tweaked it since the re-release. Well, the packaging may have improved but the effect is still the same. Two tubes, and all

I’ve gotten is more wrinkles.

It’s also got an SPF rating of 4. Yes, FOUR. I didn’t even know SPF ratings could come that low. So now it gives you wrinkles, and it doesn’t protect your eyes from the sun when you’re out.

If you’re thinking of purchasing this product, I say stay away. It may be cheap, but treating the problems it will cause will be more expensive. You’re better off slathering regular moisturizer or sunscreen under your eyes.

Amjad says :

re : I like Nivea, and I had really sensitive skin when I was younger, so I thought that maybe I must have gotten a bad batch, or they’ve tweaked it since the re-release
I used this product for one to two weeks and it really did its job very well.

Irina says :

My mom says she likes it better than the La Mer cream I gave her, so that must say something..

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121111545960130/k2311a1121/11.21.11