Milk Thistle Pills for Healthy Liver Functioning
  • I noticed this as soon as I took the cotton stuffing out of the bottle

• by Shawndellah

I’ve read lots of studies about how taking various medications can have bad long-term effects on your liver. Browsing through the herb section of the local drug store, I came across Sundown Naturals Milk Thistle capsules. What caught my attention was that the bottle states that Milk Thistle helps you have a healthy liver. The price was reasonable. I decided to go ahead and try them.

I didn’t like that the Milk Thistle capsules had a faint, but strange odor to them.

I noticed this as soon as I took the cotton stuffing out of the bottle. This made me a little hesitant using them.

I took the first one with my supper. The gel cap did not dissolve at all when I took it with water. I can’t tell you how relieved I was for this. I was a little bit nervous that the gel would dissolve before I got the pill swallowed and I end up with some weird or ...

• bad taste in my mouth. I don’t think I’d been able to take the pills on a regular basis if that had happened to me.

I told my family doctor that I was taking the Milk Thistle capsules. When my liver function was checked a few months later, it was perfectly normal. I was really pleased with this. I take so many prescription medicines; I felt good knowing that I was helping my liver stay healthy as well.

It was a

great relief to me. My doctor was pleased as well.

I asked my doctor if I should keep buying and taking the Milk Thistle capsules. He said that with all the different medications I am taking, that it certainly could not cause any harm. The price of the bottle is relatively inexpensive. I figure that since the doctor was pleased with my liver lab results and didn’t see any harm in taking them, I’m going to keep using the Milk Thistle capsules.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3421111545930130/k2311a1121/11.21.11