Luvs Diapers
  • I had noticed that the absorbancy of the diaper worked well, but over-night, he would leak through
  • They are comfortable and I have not had a problem with the diaper falling apart on her and having the gel on her skin

• by Denise Collier

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)
      I have two children under the age of three. I have used Huggies, Pampers, Store Brands and Luvs Diapers. I have found that Luvs Diapers work better for girls than boys.

I had used Luvs Diapers with my son. I had noticed that the absorbancy of the diaper worked well, but over-night, he would leak through.

Since he is a boy, he needed the front to be more absorbant. However, during the day, I would have no leaks.

I also didn’t have to worry about diaper rash. Luvs diapers were more gentle on his sensitive skin than the other diapers that I had tried.

When I had used Luvs on my daughter,

• there were no leaks at all. She was able to sleep through the night without leaking throught the diaper.

They are comfortable and I have not had a problem with the diaper falling apart on her and having the gel on her skin. She can move freely without me worring that the diaper will fall off.

She is a bottom skooter, and I have yet to see the diaper wear through from the carpet rubbing on the diaper. Luvs are durible.

The area of absorbancy is a big factor here. For girls, it is tword the bottom, and for boys, it is twords the front.

All in all, Luvs work better for girls.

Luvs Diapers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542804154580730/k2311a0428/4.28.07