Remington Smooth and Body Curve Epilator
1.0
  • Once I got over the redness and burning sensation, I have to admit my legs were very smooth

• by Shawndellah

I get tired of having to shave every few days, particularly during the summer months. At the local Walgreens I saw the Remington Smooth and Body Curve Epilator on sale. What drew my attention to it the most was that you were supposed to be able to wait six weeks between uses. I was thrilled to be able to know that I would be able to go over a month without having to worry about unsightly and

bothersome hair. I immediately snatched up the Remington Smooth and Body Curve Epilator on sale and rushed home with it in anticipation and excitement.

The first frustrating thing about the new epilator was that I had to wait for it to charge. I hadn’t figured on that part. Then you have to use it for 10 minutes and let it charge again. I found this very irritating. But then again, it could be just a minor inconvenience for having to wait for silky, smooth legs that I wouldn’t have to maintain for over a month at a time.

I finally got to use the epilator. It was not painless like the advertisement said. In fact it left my legs burning and red! I tried using some lotion on my legs afterwards to soothe them. I finally ended up having to take a cool shower to get rid of the burning sensation. Not only had I been forced to ...

• Remington Smooth and Body Curve Epilator
      wait while the Remington Smooth and Body Curve Epilator recharged itself, it didn’t work hardly at all like the pictures and the instructions on the box.

Once I got over the redness and burning sensation, I have to admit my legs were very smooth. The epilator had not left a single hair on my leg. This was good. Now, I was relieved I’d be able to go about a month to six weeks without using it again. Wrong! I

had to use the epilator again after just a couple of weeks. How disappointing.

I cleaned the Remington Smooth and Body Curve Epilator very well and grabbed my receipt. I took it back to the Walgreens and told them how it had left my legs red and it didn’t remove the hair for a month to six weeks but only two weeks. They were very kind and refunded me my money that I’d spent on the epilator. I won’t make that mistake again!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1618111545770230/k2311a1118/11.18.11