Neosporin Plus Pain Relief Ointment  » Medicine  »
  • The only problem is that the soap can sometimes be rather slippery when I working it into a piece
  • I decided that I needed something that would handle both the cuts and the pain at the same time
  • I noticed that the other off-brand that I tried out at the same time had a really strange and unpleasant odor

• by Shawndellah

I am notorious for minor scrapes and cuts. I love to carve soap figures. The only problem is that the soap can sometimes be rather slippery when I working it into a piece. My favorite pieces to carve are angels and doves. I love giving them away as gifts.

I decided that I needed something that would handle both the cuts and the pain at the same time. I had a coupon from the Sunday paper for any of the Neosporin products. I decided to give Neosporin Plus Pain Relief ointment a try. With the coupon, it

was a little less pricy than the generic store brand right next to it on the shelf.

I liked that the Neosporin Plus Pain Relief ointment didn’t have a really strong odor to it. I noticed that the other off-brand that I tried out at the same time had a really strange and unpleasant odor. I’m glad the Neosporin didn’t really have any smell to it all.

At first, I was a little skeptical of the Neosporin Plus Pain Relief ointment actually offering pain relief. When I got home, I washed my hand really well and dried it. Immediately ...

• the soap caused some burning and stinging in the two little cuts I had on my finger. I put some of the Neosporin Plus Pain Relief ointment on a cotton swab. Then I gently applied it to the cut. By the time I got the bandage opened and put over the cut, it actually did feel a little bit better. The pain relief actually worked! I was surprised but happy that it did.

I decided to do a little test. I use the little bit of cream I had left from another tube on the small cut on

my other hand. Two days later when I took off the two bandages, the one with the Neosporin Plus Pain Relief ointment on it actually healed faster than the off-brand of ointment. It was nice to know that there was difference in the healing time between using the Neosporin or just the off-brand. The Neosporin is a little bit more expensive than the off-brands or store brands. But, I did notice that there are often coupons in the newspaper for the Neosporin products. This means that not only does it work well; it is affordable for me to buy it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2617111545730330/k2311a1117/11.17.11