Sonia Kashuk Colorless Matte barely-there loose powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • I'm actually really impressed with the results
  • I like that they have a lockable piece between the bottom and middle sections because it helps me use less product
  • I really like this product, and I would recommend it to anyone

• by Melanie Noell

This loose powder is a really great powder if you’re looking to set your makeup and not any extra color to your makeup. It sets your makeup and gives it a nice matte finish without making your makeup look caked on. And you can purchase it at Target for under $10.

I picked this powder up because I needed to set my makeup for a wedding so it would last all day. I’m actually really impressed with the results. I started

the day sometime around noon and I wore it until about midnight. I did need one touchup around dinner time (about 6pm), but I assume it’s because we took pictures outside in the wind and all of our makeup got messed up. It was really hot in the church, and my face never got shiny. Now, I use it whenever I put foundation on to keep it from smudging. It extends the amount of time between touch-ups, which means I ...

• use less expensive foundation! It’s lightweight, so it doesn’t feel like I’m applying any extra makeup. I also like that it gives me a nice, smooth finish, especially in photos.

The product comes in a really nice package, too. The powder compact is very similar to other loose powder compacts. I like that they have a lockable piece between the bottom and middle sections because it helps me use less product. It also comes with a powder puff to pat the

makeup on smoothly (although it works just as well with a powder brush) and a mirror. Even if I don’t need to fully fix my makeup, I can easily slip the loose powder compact in my purse to dab off oil and smooth my complexion.

I really like this product, and I would recommend it to anyone. It’s a great value for the price and it’s conveniently portable. Plus it comes with it’s own puff that works with other powders as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117111545650230/k2311a1117/11.17.11