Urban Decay Shadow Primer Potion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I don't often use eye shadow primers, but I got this Urban Decay one as part of a package I bought
  • I have very small eyelid creases, so I've always had a problem with my makeup smudging from my eyelid up onto my upper eye area (right under my eyebrow)
  • It feels like a silky smooth powder by the time it goes on my eyelid which is why I think it soaks up the product, making it stay longer
  • I really like this product, but I don't think its needed for everyday wear
  • It's a bit expensive, so it's not a necessity, but you can definitely save money on eyeshadow since it keeps you from needing to reapply

• by Melanie Noell

I don’t often use eye shadow primers, but I got this Urban Decay one as part of a package I bought. Although I only use it on special occasions, it’s a really great product that extends the life of my eyeshadow.

I have very small eyelid creases, so I’ve always had a problem with my makeup smudging from my eyelid up onto my upper eye area (right under my eyebrow). I usually wear natural colors, so it’s not too much of

a problem, but when I wear black or dark colored eyeshadows, the eyeshadow smudges all over that area when I look up or open my eyes wide. Now that I have this eyeshadow primer, that never happens, unless I miss a spot on my eyelids! I have to spread the product all over the entire area, including the area that I don’t want to get the eyeshadow on, but it not only protects my upper eyelid area, it also extends ...

• the life of my eyeshadow.

Another great benefit of this product is how smooth it goes on. The eyeshadow wand is a bit small and makes it more difficult to apply the product, but the primer itself is wonderful. It coats the wand like a liquid, and it spreads on the eyelid smoothly. It feels like a silky smooth powder by the time it goes on my eyelid which is why I think it soaks up the product, making it stay

longer.

I really like this product, but I don’t think its needed for everyday wear. It’s perfect to extend the life of your makeup when you have a full face of makeup, especially if you are going out at night. I’ve gone out for up to seven hours in it, and my makeup still looks almost new. It’s a bit expensive, so it’s not a necessity, but you can definitely save money on eyeshadow since it keeps you from needing to reapply.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117111545620230/k2311a1117/11.17.11