Colgate Optic White Toothpaste  » Health  »
  • I have always been more of a fan of Crest than of Colgate, but I decided to try this product anyways
  • I think it had a lot to do with the fact that the box claimed it had the same ingredient as whitening stripes
  • I love that it made my mouth feel fresh hours after brushing
  • I like the little bubbles spread throughout my mouth
  • I noticed my teeth looked whiter after the first day

• by Mindmatters

I have always been more of a fan of Crest than of Colgate, but I decided to try this product anyways. The commercials on this product caught my eye, and I just knew I wanted it after watching them. I always love a good whitening toothpaste anyways. I will do anything to make my teeth better looking.

For some reason, I had a feeling that this would be better than the Crest whitening toothpaste.

I think it had a lot to do with the fact that the box claimed it had the same ingredient as whitening stripes.

The toothpaste was very pasty, but it wasn’t bad. It had a nice mint flavor to it, that lasted for hours after brushing. I love that it made my mouth feel fresh hours after brushing.

The toothpaste makes a nice foam in my mouth, ensuring me that my entire mouth is ...

• being cleaned. I like the little bubbles spread throughout my mouth. I have tried some toothpastes that create a foam like this. After experiencing the foam, it will be hard to change toothpastes if I ever had to.

The toothpaste really made my mouth feel clean and my teeth very shiny. It was almost like I was brushing away all my tarter. My morning coffee stains were definitely lifted after brushing.

I noticed my

teeth looked whiter after the first day. After using it for a few more days, my teeth were even whiter. I’m sure if I quit coffee, my teeth would be even better looking. That might be a tough one for me though.

Overall, I like this toothpaste better than crest. I hope after the recommended 4 weeks of using this product, I have some pearly whites.

I hope this product is around for a long time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3417111545460230/k2311a1117/11.17.11