TRESemme - Tres Gel Extra Firm Control
  • I bought this product in the travel size, hoping it would do what most gels can't, hold my hair in place
  • I like hair products that have a more floral scent to them

• by Mindmatters

I bought this product in the travel size, hoping it would do what most gels can’t, hold my hair in place. A friend recommended that I try it, because it keeps her curls in. I was hoping it would do the same for me as well.

I wouldn’t say that I am in love with the way this product smells. I like hair products that have a more floral scent to them. This

has more of an alcohol smell to it. It is tolerable though.

I have naturally thick wavy hair. Sometimes, I just like to do my hair in 5 minutes and call it a day. With this product, I can do just that.

What I like to do, is to wake up in the morning, brush my fingers through my hair and then apply the product. I separate my hair into 2 inch strands, and ...

• I apply the product quickly. After applying it to all the strands, I blow dry my hair a little bit. While blow drying it, I scrunch my hair and it’s done. It lasts for most of the day.

This product is sticky, so be sure to use it quickly after you put some in your hand. If I don’t use the product quickly enough, it makes my hands stick to my hair, as I

am applying the product.

This is a good product that holds my style for a good part of the day. I only wish that the company would change the smell of it. It needs to have more of a floral or fruit scent to it. I would like the product better as a whole if they did change it.

I am very happy that this comes in a travel size, because I take it with me everywhere.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117111545420230/k2311a1117/11.17.11