Whirlpool 4.0 cu.ft. Duet Stackable Front Load Washer  » Housewares  »
  • Since I did just buy a house I didn't have a lot of money I decided the first appliance and most important to buy first was the Washer
  • The This particular Washer is an Energy Star, which at the time didn't mean anything to me, until later I found out that it was environmentally friendly, and it was a water saver
  • And the best part was that this Washer was very affordable, I think I spent about $500, I got it on sale as a special
  • But I would definitely recommend it to everyone, it works great

• by Evelynn

I recently moved into a new home and the washer and dryer that were there must have been twenty years old or older, they were dinosaurs! So right after moving in I desperately needed to purchase a new a new set. Since I did just buy a house I didn’t have a lot of money I decided the first appliance and most important to buy first was the Washer. I figured the Dryer would have to do for a few more months, but I needed a new washer! I needed to make sure that my clothes were clean!

So after researchig I finally

went with the Whirlpool Duet Tumble Fresh 4.0 cu.ft. Stackable Front Loader! Despite having heard a lot of negative reviews over the years about Whirlpool, I finally reallized that all the major appliances were made by pretty much the same supplier and each brand just slapped their name on theirs. Plus, the sales person was helpful and assured me this one was a great choice.

The This particular Washer is an Energy Star, which at the time didn’t mean anything to me, until later I found out that it was environmentally friendly, and it was a water saver! Which in the end doesn’t ...

• waste water and allows me to save money over time on my water bill, plus the rebate you get from your energy company is great too! But this washer had an automatic water level control that regulates the amount of water used based on the size load you have! So the Washer knows how much water is needed to clean the clothes and that is all it uses! Awesome right!

And that’s not it, the amount of detergen you need to use is less than the older Washers, and all my clothes come out perfectly clean, as if they were brand new again!

Plus I got the Frontloader, which I never had before, but I actually like it better! The way the clothes spin, they actually are able to move around better and get cleaner than in a top loader, where the clothes just push up around the outside of the tube as it spins.

And the best part was that this Washer was very affordable, I think I spent about $500, I got it on sale as a special! But I would definitely recommend it to everyone, it works great! I’ve had it for a while now and I have no problems and no complaints! I love it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5316111545270330/k2311a1116/11.16.11