GE 1.5 Cu. Ft. Over The Range Microwave
  • Over the Range Microwave is the best way to go
  • I have had it about six months now and I love it

• by Evelynn

If you are looking to buy a new mircrowave the GE 1.5 cu. ft. Over the Range Microwave is the best way to go! I recently bought this microwave after lots of shopping and research! I have had it about six months now and I love it! It was a great purchase, and I don’t have any complaints about it at all! It was everything I always wanted and needed!

Well, the first thing I have to talk about is how much I love, love, love it being off the counter! Since it’s an over the Range

Microwave, we just moved some cabinets up a little and installed it right into the wall underneath the cabinets over the stove! And now I have all that extra room on my counters where my old microwave was, which is a great thing, because I don’t have a lot of counter space to begin with!

This microwave just has eveythig; it has 1.5 cu. ft. capacity - 950 watts. It has 10 power levels that allows you to customize it to your own cooking needs! It also comes with a removable oven rack, which is full width ...

• to allow you to cook with multi-levels, so that you can cook more at once! It has all kinds of great button for popcorn, beverages, meats and so on, so you don’t even have to it there and continuously check the food or drink, it will automatically cook it and time it by itself!

Another great thing about it is that since it is a range it has a fan on the bottom, so when you are cooking on the stove, you just turn the fan on the bottom of the mircrowave on. There is two fan levels

high and low. And it also has a light underneath it, which als has two level high and low. This way when you are cooking on the stove not only do you have a fan but you have a light also!

This microwave is just perfect! It has everything and makes for a great range, and gives you so much extra, and needed space on the counter top! I got the stainless steel, which is so easy to clean and keep beautiful! I love this microwave, I am so glad I bought it and I would recommend it to everyone!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5316111545240330/k2311a1116/11.16.11