Rimmel London: Gentle Eye Make Up Remover  » Cosmetics  »
  • The only problem I stumbled upon with it is when it got into my eye, it burned terribly
  • Overall though, I think Rimmel London was worth it over all
  • The price, I thought was a little outrageous at first but I realized it is a pretty large bottle

• by Celeste Quick

I am a teenage girl, which means I wear quite a bit of makeup. I normally wear a foundation, sheer powder, eye liner on the bottom lid, then a thick layer of it on the top. This isn’t counting if I want to do colorful eye shadows and if I do my eyebrows. I normally wear about an ounce of make up or more. I am a typical scene kid.

Now, I normally ran into a bunch of makeup

removers that would get into my eye and burn or I would need to almost scrub off my eye lid to get off all of the make-up. I was in Wal-Mart one day, looking into some new make-ups and such. I ended up stumbling across the product in review, “Rimmel London : Gentle Make Up Remover”. It caught my eye because of the simple product placement. The price was around 9 dollars at the time, which was ...

• a bit expensive for a make-up remover but I looked into it.

One day I tried one of my colorful experiences which was a lot of make-up but when I returned home that night I broke out the product. It was actually one of the easiest removing make-up removers I had ever tried. It had gotten rid of the color within one swipe and the eye liner within a little bit of a rub. It removed my waterproof

mascara and everything. The only problem I stumbled upon with it is when it got into my eye, it burned terribly. Which I was hoping when they meant gentle it wouldn’t almost kill my eyes to use.

Overall though, I think Rimmel London was worth it over all. The price, I thought was a little outrageous at first but I realized it is a pretty large bottle. It comes out to be 4.2 fl oz. I recommend this product to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116111545160330/k2311a1116/11.16.11