Oil of Olay Daily Facial Cleansing Wipes
  • I could see the dark color in the wipes and I don't think anything I had ever used before ever cleaned my face that well
  • And the best part was that my face felt moisturized, it wasn't dried out at all, like most cleansers do to your face
  • I would definitely recommed this to all women

• by Evelynn

I have had extra sensitive skin my entire life. I have problems with having oily skin, extra dry skin and I also have problems with breakouts! I have tried just about every skin care system, cleanser, and all kinds of special creams and lotion and nothing worked! Regular soap seemed to dry out my skin, while special skin care products seemed to make my skin too oily and I would break out.

So I was recommended the Oil of Olay Daily Facial Cleansing Wipes by a friend. She told me this will get all the dirt, oil and makeup off my face while leaving it

moisturized so my skin won’t get dried out. I didn’t have anything to lose and since I had such bad luck with everything else I used I figured I would try it!

So I ran out and bought the Oil of Olay Daily Facil Cleansing Wipes and I tried it. I was really surprised the amount of dirt and makeup it took off my face. I could see the dark color in the wipes and I don’t think anything I had ever used before ever cleaned my face that well. After I had used it my face actually felt very clean! And the best part was ...

• that my face felt moisturized, it wasn’t dried out at all, like most cleansers do to your face. So I continued to use it to see if it would continue to do a good job, since most skin care products seem to work at first. It usually takes a week to see if it will really continue to do a good job.

After a few weeks of using the Oil of Olay Daily Facial Cleansing Wipes, I was extremely happy! My face was clear of breakouts, it wasn’t getting dried out and my skin ot only looked good but it felt great as well. And

it was so easy to use all you have to do is wet the wipe a little bit and scrub your face with it. Then rinse your face with warm water and you are done! One step and done, not an entire system that takes an hour to do.

And another great thing is it’s affordable, unlike a lot of skin care systems, for less than $15 you can get up to four to five months worth of wipes. I would definitely recommed this to all women. Especially those who have sensitive skin. These wipes really worked for me and I am so happy to have found them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116111545120330/k2311a1116/11.16.11