Sin City
  • Either way, I think it might be one of Willis' best films and can see why it got so much attention when it was at the theater

• by Steve
      I’m not sure why exactly I liked Sin City, I just know I did. Starring Bruce Willis and Jessica Alba, Sin City places you in the middle of a comic

book in a fictional city full of mobsters, gun toting prostitutes and three heros who face all odds for the women they love. Quite honestly, it had everything I don’t enjoy about movies, bad dialog, a little too much blood and gore; but, I still found myself watching it from start to finish and didn’t want to turn it off.

• Sin City
      Maybe it was the color; black and white except for things or people they wanted to accent. Or maybe it was just the hundreds of women in the movie who
      walked around in lingerie. Either way, I think it might be one of Willis’ best films and can see why it got so much attention when it was at the theater.

Sin City

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112804154500730/k2311a0428/4.28.07