Philips HP5241 Visasauna (Facial Sauna)  » Cosmetics  »
  • I was surprised that the product was actually developed by Philips since I have this impression of Philips as an audio-video brand but I also have the knowledge that they are quite reputable when it comes to electronics so I was happy of receiving Philips HP5241 Visasauna as a gift
  • The product also comes in a gray shade but I prefer the pinkish lavender one
  • When I've had enough, I end the sauna experience by washing my face with lukewarm water and then, with cold water
  • The best thing I loved about this product is the aromatherapy feature which allows me to use oil scents for a more calming and soothing effect
  • I am not sure how much it costs because my mom actually forgot but I'm pretty much sure it is affordable, though, because it is definitely hard to forget a price tag when it's high

• by makeuplover

Five months ago, I received as a gift a facial sauna from my mom. I was surprised that the product was actually developed by Philips since I have this impression of Philips as an audio-video brand but I also have the knowledge that they are quite reputable when it comes to electronics so I was happy of receiving Philips HP5241 Visasauna as a gift.

For the appearance, I give Philips HP5241 Visasauna a ten out of ten because it looks really stylish and pleasing especially with the very feminine color. It makes women and girls, like me, comfortable about using the product. The product also comes in a gray shade but I prefer the pinkish lavender one.

Philips HP5241 Visasauna brings the spa into my very own home so every time I feel like using it, I give it a go because this facial sauna relieves me of my stresses, worries and

tensions. It is very easy to use. All I have to do is keep my hair first by wrapping the area with a towel. Next, I add some water to the container made of metal and turn it on. Then, I wait for it to heat up and that usually takes about eight to ten minutes. After the duration, I rest my face slightly a distance away from the plastic rim which is just above the metal container where water was poured. I do not directly put my face on the rim because sometimes the heat is too much for my liking so I prefer to just bend towards it and place some slight distance. When I’ve had enough, I end the sauna experience by washing my face with lukewarm water and then, with cold water.

The facial sauna opens up my pores so I use the cold water to close ...

• it again. The process should be very gradual because using a cold water after heating up your face might do some damage, so I use a lukewarm water first.

The heat produced by Philips HP5241 Visasauna opens up my pores and the process makes my face feel deeply cleansed after doing the facial sauna. I sweat a lot during the process which is a good indication that the product is doing its job. The best thing I loved about this product is the aromatherapy feature which allows me to use oil scents for a more calming and soothing effect.

I use the product twice or twice a week with two to three days interval because I commute using public utility vehicles so my skin constantly gets exposed to pollution. I have receiving complements on how refined my pores have looked and this is one of my secrets.

Overall, I am giving Philips HP5241

Visasauna a nine out of ten because I am a safety-freak so I wanted it to be solely run by batteries. This is because I find it very dangerous to use an outlet and a plug as an electricity source. As I have mentioned earlier, the product deals with water at the same time. I don’t need to elaborate on the perils because a lot of people have seen accidents cause by the water-electricity combo in movies. The product should ideally have a timer to for temperature regulation and, of course, safety as well. I recommend this product to those who want to get rid of those chemical-rich products and opt to go for the natural way. I am not sure how much it costs because my mom actually forgot but I’m pretty much sure it is affordable, though, because it is definitely hard to forget a price tag when it’s high.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116111544920330/k2311a1116/11.16.11