Infinity Pro Conair Hair Dryer  » Cosmetics  »
  • And it is still going strong, I have never had a problem with it
  • I would most definitely recommend this hair dryer to everyone
  • I love it so much and it was a great purhase

• by Evelynn

I purchased the Infinity Pro Conair Hair Dryer about 7 months ago, and I absolutely love it! I have extremely long straight hair, and I blow dry it every single day. It usually takes me about 20 to 30 mintues to blow dry it. I have not had luck in the past with Hair dryers I seem to go through them every month.

I have had

problems from them breaking, to melting, to just stop working all together. So after trying many different hair dryers I finally purchased the Infinity Pro Conair Hair Dryer. And this Hair Dryer not only works fantastically but it has lasted longer than all the other hair dryers I have used. And it is still going strong, I have never had a problem with it.

It’s so easy to use, there is three levels of heat, plus a cold button that you can push and make it cold just for a moment. There is also three levels of how fast you want it to blow. It came with three adjustments, one for straight hair, curly hair and a regular one just for anything in between! And althought it takes me a long time to ...

• Infinity Pro Conair Hair Dryer
      blow dry my long hair, this hair dryer is actually the fastest one yet! It dries my hair quicker than all the other hair dryers I have used.

This hair dryer comes in a really nice metallic orange color. And it is very affordable! It ony cost between $30 - $40. And it works like it should be an expensive hair salon hair dryer. It also

has a special safety outlet plug, with a reset button.

I would most definitely recommend this hair dryer to everyone! It’s so light and easy to hold for long periods at a time. I love it so much and it was a great purhase! This is the hair dryer to get especially if you have long hair and use it for long periods at a time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116111544910330/k2311a1116/11.16.11