Sprint Htc Evo 4g  » Phones  »
  • I bought the phone since the salesman at Best Buy reccomended it and i must say i am glad he did
  • I love the appearance,features and functionality of the phone
  • My pictures always come out amazing as if i had taken them on a standard digital camera
  • My only issue with the phone is it has shut off on me a few times

• by amanda

I just recently bought myself the Htc Evo by Sprint. I bought the phone since the salesman at Best Buy reccomended it and i must say i am glad he did. I love the appearance,features and functionality of the phone. The phone comes in two different colors.

You can purchase either black or white. I bought the white. It has a kickstand which comes in handy when i am watching tv or movies on the phone.

The size is just right as

it can still fit in my pockets yet has a large enough screen for viewing tv/movies. My favorite thing about the phone is that it has a front and a back camera. The back camera is 8.

0 mega pixels. My pictures always come out amazing as if i had taken them on a standard digital camera. Since it has a front camera it allows you to Skype directly from your phone.

The phone comes with a lot of memory. I have downloaded about 25+ ...

• applications and still have room on the phone for more. Web browsing is faster on this phone than ones I’ve used in the past.

The battery life is better than i expected. As long as you aren’t online browsing all day or constantly running apps it will last you the whole day. The video quality is good.

I stream TV shows on the phone which look as good as they would on the computer. The phone even has an HDMI output so you can hook it up to

your HDTV and watch movies/TV on it. My only issue with the phone is it has shut off on me a few times.

I have been in the middle of web browsing or playing an app when it restarted itself. For that it loses major points for me but overall not a bad phone. For me the good outweigh the bad.

I would reccomend this phone to anyone who is good with technology looking for a phone that can pretty much do it all.

Sprint Htc Evo 4g

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3716111544900330/k2311a1116/11.16.11