McDavid Waist Trimmer  » Health  »
  • Last year I bought McDavid Waist Trimmer for around 2000 pesos via Amazon because I can't find that particular product offline
  • It is made of neoprene but the material is quite good in my opinion, because its thickness is just right - not too shabby and not too thin
  • I like this product a lot because it was worth my money, and it lasted months with us

• by ligaya178

Last year I bought McDavid Waist Trimmer for around 2000 pesos via Amazon because I can’t find that particular product offline. So I bought it with my credit card and wore it for around 3 months. Here are my experiences.

This product is a waist trimmer that helps you lose weight around the waist area. You wear it, and let it do the work for you. It measures up to 50 inches in width, so even if you have a 50-inch waist line, you can still wear it. When I wore it I used to have a waist line of around 29 inches, which was a little chubby but not too large, and I was planning to wear it for 3 months to see if it would work. It is also made of neoprene, a lightweight material that can induce sweating around the waist area. It is in black color, and it is made by McDavid.

I like this product for three reasons. First, it is comfortable to wear. I owned more than 10 waist trimmers in the past and this is one of the most comfortable waist trimmers I ever wore. It is made of neoprene but the material is

quite good in my opinion, because its thickness is just right - not too shabby and not too thin. It can really accommodate almost all waists so even if you have a waist line of 50 inches you can still wear it and have it around your waist without any worries. I am fairly chubby but my waist line isn’t around 50 or 40 inches either, and yet with my wide hips I was worried it might break apart. But no worries, I was able to wear this waist trimmer for the first time without feeling as if it would tear up any minute, and the material supported my abdominal area quite well, without being too stretched. It is comfortable to wear because of the support, plus it can really carry you well regardless of what you are doing. I can bend low enough but it would still remain intact, and it would still remain strong and durable regardless of what I do, even if I take physical activities which require bending and doing things on the abdominal area.

Second, it works. I wore this product for 3 months without really expecting a lot from it because I knew that while ...

• it can help you trim down, I still had to exercise and follow the rules to losing weight. But when those 3 months were over, I can see a huge difference in me because I felt lighter and thinner. From 29 inches my waist line became 23 inches, which was enormous. I knew that this product alone was not responsible for making me lose a lot of weight because I was exercising almost daily, but I still credit it for making me lose a lot of water weight especially around the waist area. My waist now looked thinner and more slender, that I knew this product was working because before, when I would lose weight, my waist was still a little chubby or a little wide, a little bloated as a matter of fact. But this product was able to make me lose a lot of unnecessary weight that it looked more slender now, and thanks to this product I can wear my old jeans.

Third, it lasted a long time with us. I said I wore it for 3 months almost daily, but I did not tell you that it lasted for more than 6 months with us. After I

wore it for 3 months, I let my other family members wear it, and in those months any random family member would wear it, I saw no signs of tears and wearing out, and it still looked pretty much brand new. It did not have tears or any signs of being old and worn down in those 6 months of having it worn out. It did not have to repaired because the neoprene was still intact, and the outer covering was still intact as well. Its covering was still shiny in black hue, its inside color has not faded away. It appeared just how it did when I first bought it. Its seams and threads were still intact, and nothing was hanging out or anything.

I like this product a lot because it was worth my money, and it lasted months with us. I would buy it again if I had the chance, except that it was made available online only and I can’t find it anywhere here. Being available online is one of its biggest drawbacks, because I can’t find it in retail stores, and so you still have to wait for days for it to arrive.

I recommend this product.

McDavid Waist Trimmer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3415111544471130/k2311a1115/11.15.11