Step 2 Naturally Playfull Big Folding Slide  » Baby care  »
  • I bought this slide for my three children for Christmas and it was one of the greatest gifts I have bought them
  • The best part about this particular slide is that if folds up pretty compact so it's eas to store and even move around
  • I would recommend this to all parents to buy for their kids
  • I love it and I'm so glad that I bought it for my kids, because they have so much fun with it

• by Evelynn

I bought this slide for my three children for Christmas and it was one of the greatest gifts I have bought them. My children ages; eight, three and two all love it so much and play on it every single day! The slide came from the store already assebled so we didn’t even have to put it together, so that was a big plus for me!

The slide is about four feet tall, which is pretty big for a smaller slide. In fact I researched the slides before I bought this one and the only complaint about the other ones

I was looking at was they were too small, so by the time the kids get to be four or five years old they have already out grown the slide. So that is why I went with this one! It’s big enough that my kids will get years and years of playing out of it! In fact my eight year old goes on it and loves it as much as my two younger kids!

The best part about this particular slide is that if folds up pretty compact so it’s eas to store and even move around. We live in a ...

• condo so we don’t have much of a yard outside, so I can even bring it into the house for my kids to use and when they are done with it I fold it up an store it in the closet! It’s really great that it can fold up so easily!

This slide is also one of the only ones that has a safety railing on the top of it, so when the kids get to the top they have something to hold onto, not that they can just fall off the side of the slide. It’s very sturdy, My

kids play rough with it especially my eight year old and it doesn’t move, it doesn’t rock side to side, I don’t have to worry about it tipping over on the kids. I feel very safe with my kids on it.

I would recommend this to all parents to buy for their kids! It will last years and years, and with the easy folding up and being able to store it just about anywhere its a great slide to have! I love it and I’m so glad that I bought it for my kids, because they have so much fun with it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5415111544461130/k2311a1115/11.15.11