Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think Maybelline's Gel eyeliner is the best cheaper eyeliner one could buy
  • I thought that was really helpful, because who wants to spend money on the product to find out you need to buy yet another item just to use it
  • I Love this product and will not be changing it any time soon
  • I recommend Maybelline Eye Studio's Gel Eyeliner to any one

• by Khrystian

I recently started using Gel eyeliner. I’ve always liked the way the upper lid looked more define. I think Maybelline’s Gel eyeliner is the best cheaper eyeliner one could buy.

First the small pot or what ever it is, despite it’s look hold quiet a bit. The bottle is also really portable. I hate it when make up companies use really big bottles that take up all the room in my make up

bag. And they also don’t hold very much. Maybelline also went the extra step and gives the customer not just their eyeliner but a nice scoop brush to apply the eyeliner. I thought that was really helpful, because who wants to spend money on the product to find out you need to buy yet another item just to use it?

This product is conveniently held at stores like Wal-Mart and Target. Which is so ...

• much easier then ordering them off line which takes for ever! And instead of breaking the bank Maybelline eye Studio is generally sold for $7.94. A cheap but great make up in my opinion.

To my surprise this gel Eyeliner actually is rather easy to apply and is smear and slightly water resistant. I’ve even slept with this on and woken up to it mostly in place. That is if you don’t mess with

your eyes. The only thing I don’t really like is when taking it off, sometimes your eyelid is stained what ever color your eyeliner is and it takes a lot of scrubbing to get off.

I Love this product and will not be changing it any time soon. I recommend Maybelline Eye Studio’s Gel Eyeliner to any one. Just remember at first you might look like a hot mess when applying but practice makes perfect.

Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115111544431130/k2311a1115/11.15.11