Suave Kids Detangling Tear Free Spray  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought several different types of Detangling spray and the Suave Kids Detangling Tear Free Spray is our favorite
  • I love this Detangle and would recommend it to everyone

• by Evelynn

If you are like me and have young daughters with long knotty hair, then you will love Suave Kids Detangling Tear Free Spray. I have two daughters; eight and three, both with very long hair, they seem to constantly have knots in their hair, even right after they bathe. They both cry whenever I try to brush their hair, saying that I’m pulling their hair and hurting them. And if they try to brush through it themselves

they just have a really hard time and struggle to get the knots out at all.

I bought several different types of Detangling spray and the Suave Kids Detangling Tear Free Spray is our favorite! In fact it works so well on my kids that every now and then I have to use it on myself! I just do a few sprays onto their hair and it’s a miracle how all the knots are like magically gone!

It ...

• is such a relief that this spray works so well, because now brushing hair for me or my girls doesn’t have to be a long, stressfull, painful episode. We just spray the Detangler and I can brush right throug their hair without hurting them. Or if they want to brush their own hair, they actually can! I am so happy to have this product! Because brushing your hair shouldn’t have to be so hard.

Another great thing

about this Detangling Spray is it’s tear free! Since my three year old likes to spray it herself she sometimes sprays a little bit into her face, so it doesn’t hurt or sting her eyes if she mistakingly gets it in them. And it smells so good, I use the Double Dutch Apple Scented Spray. It’s such a nice smell, it doesn’t smell like hair care products at all. I love this Detangle and would recommend it to everyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115111544421130/k2311a1115/11.15.11