Avon Skin So Soft Bug Guard and Insect Repellent  » Health  »
  • I bought this last summer and have been using it ever since
  • The best part is it's ok for young kids to use as well, so I always put it on my three children too
  • It contains SPF 30, which I like to put SPF 45 or 50 on my kids, but it's better than nothing

• by Evelynn

I absolutely love Avon’s Skin So Soft Bug Guard and Insect Repellent Spray, which also includes sunscreen of SPF 30! This is a definite must have! I bought this last summer and have been using it ever since. A good friend recommended it to me, she told me she swears by it and so I bought it and tried it and fell in love with it too.

It’s a Bug Spray, which keeps away misquitoes and all those little annoying nats that are always flying over

your head and trying to get into your eyes. I’m prett sure it keeps off more insects like ants and etc. but misquitoes and nats were the biggies for me. I use it everytime I go outside for a long time, like at my kids soccer practices and games, and when I go out for walks. The best part is it’s ok for young kids to use as well, so I always put it on my three children too.

But it also has sunscreen in ...

• it. It contains SPF 30, which I like to put SPF 45 or 50 on my kids, but it’s better than nothing. But the SPF 30 is perfect for me. So I only have to use one spray and it works as sunscreen and keeps bugs away! What more could anyone want.

But that’s not all! It also smells good, I’m not really sure what the exact scent is, but it certainly smells delightfull. When you think of bug Spray you think of something that

smells horrible and you certainly don’t want t spray it on yourself. But not this Spray, it actually smells good, like a perfume, no one will even know it’s Bug Spry.

This is a product I have been recommending to everyone! I even got my entire family and extended family using it and they all love it! Even if you don’t want to spray youself, you can spray the air around you and it keeps the bugs at a distance. This products gets an A Plus from me!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3415111544411130/k2311a1115/11.15.11