Coleman Adult Love Seat
  • Imagine the price is just $19.99, and the texture is plastic-like, so you could definitely wash stains off easily
  • I love playing around with this Love Seat, which my aunt has, and just watch scary DVD movies at night with her and her children, and scream our hearts out
  • What I like most about this is the Airtight system, which doesn't leak easily

• by missy
      I guess this is like the biggest bargain that one could get when it comes to a Love Seat. Imagine the price is just $19.

99, and the texture is plastic-like, so you could definitely wash stains off easily.

You could easily get this product from Sears, the most

popular store, where there are more than a few good bargains, including this Love Seat.

I love playing around with this Love Seat, which my aunt has, and just watch scary DVD movies at night with her and her children, and scream our hearts out.

Not just cosy,

• but you can easily doze off in this while sitting.

However, 2 persons are just enough for this Love Seat, the others have to sit on other sofas or on the floor.

And you can’t really lie down, as the space is limited.

What I like most

about this is the “Airtight” system, which doesn’t leak easily.

It’s like your modern waterbed, just that this one’s full of air.

It’s pretty alright to me, but would be better if I could lie down on it as well.

So, I give it a 7.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 572804154440730/k2311a0428/4.28.07