Transformers The Dark Side of the Moon Movie  » Movies  »
  • A few months later I received the movie from my grandmother who said she enjoyed it quiet a bit
  • I was blown away, the man who directed this movie (I have no idea if he directed the others also) had turned something that had the potential of bombing badly into an amazing movie
  • I found myself not willing to move from the couch until I found out how the movie ended, which was saying something because I had to pee badly
  • And I have to say the best thing they did for this movie was replace Megan Fox

• by Khrystian

I remember watching the commercials for Transformers thinking another one? After the first and second one how could they really come up with something original. Though don’t get me wrong I loved the first one, even though Megan Fox was in it. At that point I really had no interest to pay money to go see this in theaters or even rent it from the red box when it came out on DVD.

A few months later I received the movie from my grandmother who said she enjoyed it quiet a bit. I went home and watched the movie. I was blown

away, the man who directed this movie (I have no idea if he directed the others also) had turned something that had the potential of bombing badly into an amazing movie. The story line was filled with action, romance, and they even through in some funny scenes. I found myself not willing to move from the couch until I found out how the movie ended, which was saying something because I had to pee badly.

Shia LaBeouf had not lost the spark he had in the other two transformers. I would even say he was better in the Dark Side of the ...

• moon. Over all he was very entertaining. And I have to say the best thing they did for this movie was replace Megan Fox. Sorry but the girl needs a good swift kick in the butt. Her replacement was the beautiful and talented Victoria Secret Model Rose Huntington. Who I’ve never seen act before this movie.

Transformers: The dark Side of the Moon is filled with great effects. The transformer themselves look amazing. And the action effects where crazy. Everything fit in the movie well. It helped that they had a nice rolling plot line, instead of other movies that start out

over slow and put most of the audience to sleep. There where even parts that nearly brought tears to my eyes.

Over all Transformers: Dark Side of the moon was exciting and unpredictable. I couldn’t bear tearing my eyes away from the screen for even a second. This movie was so good I will most likely watch it a few more times before I put it away for a bit. At the end of the movie part of me wished I had an transforming car. My all time favorite was Optimus Prime. Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon defiantly made a fan out of me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1115111544361130/k2311a1115/11.15.11