Step Into Sexy Perfume by Avon  » Perfume  »
  • I don't like anything too strong or powerfull or overwelming, I want a perfume that smells beautiful and sexy
  • So I splurged a little and I bought the gift set which came with the perfume a mini roll on perfume and lotion
  • It even comes in a sexy looking clear pink perfume bottle and it came with a purple sequins wristlet, which I love as well
  • But this perfume is definitely worth trying
  • I would recommend that all women should at least try it because it is definitely one of a kind

• by Evelynn

I have been searching for that perfect Perfume for years and years. I am very picky when it comes to perfume. I don’t like anything too strong or powerfull or overwelming, I want a perfume that smells beautiful and sexy. So I made it my goal to try to find the perfect perfume for myself. I spent countless hours and countless amounts of money on all different kinds of perfumes. I would go to perfume stores and try sample of all different

pefumes and I’d even buy some. I have had so many perfumes that I only liked and I couldn’t find anything that I loved.

Until I finally heard of a brand new perfume from Avon it’s called Step Into Sexy, so with a name like that I instantly wanted to try it. I mean with a name like that I figured at worst it had to still be ok. So I splurged a little and I bought the gift set which came ...

• with the perfume a mini roll on perfume and lotion.

To my surprise I loved it! The perfume smelled so good! And it is definitely a sexy smell. It’s a mixture of florals with golden amber! The smell is perfect, it makes me feel sexy every time I wear it. It even comes in a sexy looking clear pink perfume bottle and it came with a purple sequins wristlet, which I love as well.

This has got to be my absolute favorite

perfume that I have tried so far! I wear it everyday and since I’ve gotten it I’ve had many compliments on it! It just has a sophisticated unique sexy smell that lasts all day long!

Perfume is tricky because not everyone likes the same things. But this perfume is definitely worth trying! In my opinion this perfume is amazing, it’s beautiful, it’s the greatest scent ever! I would recommend that all women should at least try it because it is definitely one of a kind.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5615111544311130/k2311a1115/11.15.11