Lady Speedstick Deodorant - Orchard Blossom  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like to exercise and do aerobics classes and do a lot of outdoor activities which all requires a lot of sweating
  • I found that some deodorants do not last the entire day, so I would have to apply it in the morning and again in the afternoon just to make sure it continued to work
  • And the best part was that you could choose either the clear gel or the white deodorant
  • I would most definitely recommend this deodorant to every woman
  • I've been telling everyone I know about how great it is

• by Evelynn

I am very picky when it comes to deodorant. I like to exercise and do aerobics classes and do a lot of outdoor activities which all requires a lot of sweating. I am constantly on the go whether it be something I’m doing such as skiing or hiking or chasing around my children. I’ve always been a little concerned about not wanting to smell when I sweat so I researched and tried

many many deodorants.

I found that some deodorants do not last the entire day, so I would have to apply it in the morning and again in the afternoon just to make sure it continued to work. Then there were some that just smelled horrible! I mean I want a deodorant that takes away the stink, not makes it worse! Then there were the ones that when they got on your clothes they stained them. So my quest to find a good working, good smelling, non clothes staining deodorant was very important.

After a very long time of trying different deodorants I finally tried Lady Speed Stick Orchard Blossom. Right Away I loved the smell, it was a really great scent! And the best part was that you could choose either the clear gel or the white deodorant. I of course had to try ...

• Lady Speedstick Deodorant - Orchard Blossom
      both and to my surprise neither of them stained my clothes. So I was really excited about this deodorant all that was left was to try it and see if it kept me smelling good throghout he entire day.

And it absolutely did. In fact, not only did the Lady Speed Stick keep work for the entire day, but I could still smell the orchard blossom scent! And the best part was that

even with all th sweating througout the day that I do I never had to re-apply the deodorant. Just one time in the morning and it worked the entire day!

I would most definitely recommend this deodorant to every woman! The scent is wonderful, it keeps you dry and smelling great! And you only have to apply it once and it works all day long! I’ve been telling everyone I know about how great it is.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115111544301130/k2311a1115/11.15.11