Gold River Casino
Hwy 281, Anadarko, Oklahoma 73005

• by hellohere

I checked out Gold River casino quite unplanned on my travel through Anadarko. It was very near my hotel and I saw the casino. The best thing I liked about Gold River casino was the posh and class look the casino had. This may be because it is situated in a good area.

But the Gold River never qualified to be in my top list of casinos. This is mainly because of the fact that this place does not offer many activities but only in a medium scale though. But I mostly look for variety places for casinos and I was by and large

entertained here.

Any way Gold River casino was a different experience for me. They claim to be voted favorite and award winning and I felt the claims are justified as they keep the casino with options for every one. At the same time Gold River casino is never comparable to giants in the business even in the same state or Las Vegas.

Even though the Gold River casino looked stylish, this casino was filled with mostly locals. I think the strategy of Gold River casino is to attract locals. So many stuff at Gold River casino were less expensive; at least from the gaming ...

• experience.

The slot machine collections offered many low denomination games. But what I was really surprised was with big fleet of video gaming machines Gold River casino had. I think there were five hundred or so machines to choose from.

The number of table games was not huge, but the collection was enough for crowd at Gold River. I did not find any difficulty in getting a seat at my favorite game of double deck blackjack. The rules were fine.

After all nowadays the blackjack games at all casinos have deteriorated rules and out of those only we can compare. Roulette table was not

an option here as the case with most of the casinos here. Cadillac cafe was very good in terms of taste and cost.

To my surprise they also served lunch and dinner which was not very common rates. I had also glanced for other restaurants at Gold River casino but never spotted one. Gold River casino is definitely not the talk of the town but there is something enjoyable at Gold River.

In my experience may be it is the less expensive things that come from a posh atmosphere or may be simply a different ambience that kept me happy. The Gold River experience did not let me down.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4813111544220730/k2311a1113/11.13.11